Saturday, June 20, 2015

From Sender to Receiver Directly










We all know that FedEx is one of the best shipping companies, and they deliver all over the world. They are little expensive than other companies, but they are fast, reliable, and available everywhere. Last week when I was at FedEx office, I saw this advertisement, and I found it very interesting. I forgot to take the pic that time because I did not know I had to write a blog on advertisement, but I found this one in the internet. In this advertisement, the person who is sending the item is directly handing the product to receiver’s hand. It is going through FedEx shipping box. FedEx is trying to say that there is no one in the middle; you will get the product as the sender put it in your hand. This advertisement has different hidden meanings. The product that is being delivered is a flower vessel, and it is very fragile. Fragile product needed to be packed nicely. The person who is receiving the vessel is a woman, and woman are very interested on flowers and decoration. We can even see the bond between the sender and the receiver; it is a gift. FedEx has done a great job on this advertisement. It touches customer’s heart by showing very fragile product being delivered, and the person gets it without scratch. I think it worked best way to convince people that FedEx will take care of the shipping without any problem. Who does not want to have their product as someone directly bring to their hands, and this advertisement is giving the exact message.

No comments:

Post a Comment